<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Well hello hello! Sorry it's been so long since I've written. Here are the few grad photos I have. (hint hint... if any of you readers have pics from graduation feel free to send them my way)

I got my grade for confections... I got an A. Not surprising. No +, no honors. I was very short on inspiration and maybe concentration. Well, it's done. My overall GPA wound up being 4.11. Now it's time for real life.

I'm starting a new blog tonight. I'll link to it as soon as it's set up.

I had fun. I learned TONS! I could have gone on for another 8 months, but it's time to start working. I'll catch you all up on the work front in the new blog.

Thank you for keeping up with me. Thank you for all the advice. Thank you for all the encouragement. I couldn't have done it without all of you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?