<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004


What a nightmare! Tonight was the chocolate box project. I actually made the box in about 15 minutes. I couldn't believe that the box construction went so easily. I thought I might even finish the project with tons of time to spare... no such luck. The DAMN bow was a huge problem. I had to re-make it 5 times. What a pain. In the end I just about gave up. I got something that kinda sorta looked like a bow, but it wasn't as nice as it could have been. Next time... no white chocolate on the bow... it's just too delicate and the melting temperature is just WAY too low. It's well below body temp, so, in addition to any other difficulties I had to worry about my hands melting the little pieces. What a pain! Anyway, it's done and I learned what NOT to do. (Sometimes that's even better than learning what TO do... or so I keep being told.)
Comments:
Veerrrrry nice...

I can't wait to start making chocolate pieces.

didymoi.squarespace.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?