<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Last night was great. I tracked down something to use for my 2-D chocolate sculpture and made it... all in one night. I got my Tigger graded and Chef said he liked it... that's about as good as it gets.

Anyway, here are the two pictures. Since the chocolate sculpture was supposed to be a 2 day project, I've decided to do another one for today. Should be a hoot! This time it'll mostly be dark chocolate with a little white chocolate.

Sorry for the short post... I've been a slug the past couple of days so I need to get moving and into the shower. I was up until 2 last night doing research for the marzipan project and for another idea for a 2-D chocolate sculpture.

Here are the pictures! Enjoy!

Carissa

Comments:
Very nice work on your blog, It was fun to read! I am still not done reading everything, but I bookmarked you! I really like reading about culinary school and I even have an culinary school secrets blog if you want some more content to discuss.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?